What's included in your Brand Protection Toolkit?
This is a "toolkit" but it isn't a DIY package where you're left to figure it all out yourself.
This is very much a "done with you" service where we work together to give your brand the best protection we can.
The Brand Protection Toolkit is personalised for you and your business.
- Step by step video guide to registering your brand as trade mark: This explains what you can register and how to make the application. If you receive any objections (which is unlikely if you follow the process) it shows you how to deal with them so you can be confident that you’re getting the most protection you can. (Please note that you will have to pay the registration fees to the Intellectual Property Office. These are not included within the price of the toolkit.)
- Cease and desist letters: When you find someone using your content or brand without your permission you have to act fast to try to nip it in the bud. Rather than waiting for your lawyer to do something, you can act immediately, sending a solicitor prepared letter to prevent your brand being damaged any further. 5 different letters are included to cover the most common situations you will find yourself in.
- A Non-Disclosure Agreement: This acts as a deterrent to stop potential clients and partners stealing your ideas. If they do, it gives you a legal right to claim compensation from them and stop them from using your ideas as their own
- Heads of terms/checklist for licensing agreements and joint ventures/ partnerships: Using your brand to generate revenue, for example through licensing, is very different to earning a living providing a service or selling products. Until you’re experienced at this, you can use these heads of terms to keep discussions with potential partners on track, ensure all essential points are covered and make sure you’ve negotiated the best deal possible.
- 1 year email support: For a full year after purchasing, email me with any questions you have and I'll help you with any brand protection issues you're struggling with.